Internet connected PC:
Works on how many PCs:
Can be moved betw. PCs?
Unlimited, same network
YES, floating license
NO, per-seat license
NO, per-seat license
Otherwise, each RAW 4 PRO version has exactly same features as follows:
- Outputs H264, Cineform RAW and debayered, DNxHD with auto-bandwidth adjustment based on source, ProRes on Windows (all encoders are included)
- Output video has audio and timecode perfectly synchronized with the input RAW source
- JPG sequences to video with the ability to set your own frame rate (great for time-lapse previews)
- Offloads RAW or JPG stacks from your source media to target
- Both options of either a single RAW/JPG folder processing (offload/conversion) or Batch operation
RAW 4 PRO makes your workflow easier
In ONE CLICK:
- offload your source media with verification; then
- convert your DNG or JPG frame stacks to HD video,
Finally, an easy way to work with your frame-based (DNG, JPG) footage:
Works on-location or in a studio.
RAW 4 PRO makes video proxies that you can play, edit, and catalog anywhere!
Timecode and audio are perfectly synced.
A wonderful video from RAW 4 PRO user David. Made with Digital Bolex RAW, processed as CineformRAW output by our RAW 4 PRO.
Only RAW 4 PRO comes with free CineformRAW output; not even Resolve can do it (DaVinci outputs debayered Cineform only.)
FLEXIBLE OPTIONS OF RAW 4 PRO:
RAW 4 PRO can easily convert this for you, single clip or batch:
- DNG (uncompressed from Black Magic Cinema Camera, Digital Bolex, URSA, Odyssey 7Q etc., as well as compressed from BMCC, Black Magic Pocket Camera or Production Camera 4K etc.) to H264 proxy video
- DNG to ProRes video high quality
- DNG to DNxHD video high quality
- DNG to CineformRAW
- JPG image sequences (for example, time lapse) to H264 preview video
- JPG to ProRes video high quality
- JPG to DNxHD video high quality
- JPG to debayered Cineform video
This is an Amazon ad. We get a small commission of the sale if you buy something by clicking on it.
Your price never increases. Please support us by clicking and buying if you like something. If not, it's cool, too.
Why to shoot RAW: you want the best picture possible; compression is evil; and it turns out that shooting RAW is actually cheaper. Whaaat?
In the words of the world-famous DP Geoff Boyle:
RAW 4 PRO is quite universal.
Supported: any camera/recorder/device that makes DNG or JPG image stacks.
RAW 4 PRO converts image sequences from Black Magic Pocket/Production 4K/Cinema 2.5K/Mini/URSA raw cameras,
Digital Bolex, Ikonoskop*, Sony FS700 with recorder like Odyssey 7Q RAW, and generally any and all cameras/recorders/devices
that save DNG RAW files, to standard video files -
H264, DNxHD, ProRes, or Cineform that play anywhere, for real-time playback, cataloging, and edit.
Timecode and audio merged automatically (DNG)
As you already know, image stacks (RAW DNGs, JPG timelapse folders from your cameras) are hard to use once transferred to your computer.
Suddenly, you can't play them back, editing is a pain, and it's almost impossible to keep track of what's where because cataloging software does not understand image stacks - it treats each frame as a separate, individual image.
RAW 4 PRO can help you by offloading/organizing your originals, and making video proxies easily - that's what we specialize in, since 2013.
RAW 4 PRO gives you EASY, one-click offload and output to either space-saving H264, popular ProRes, or DNxHD formats, or to GoPro Cineform/CineformRAW. All with audio and timecode properly synchronized.
No-pain post-production workflow: now easily view, catalog, share, and edit your clips with timecode and sound after RAW 4 PRO conversion.
RAW ETTR mode supported. D16 sound supported.
Process one individual clip, or choose a batch of clips all at once, your choice.
Very easy to use: drag-drop-done!
Tablet, laptop, a desktop running Windows (from version 7 and up). Any computer will do, even the old one with a weak video card and low-resolution display is fine. Unlike other software, we are not picky!
This is a Windows-native software. Works great on either 32-bit or 64-bit systems.
Very fast, easy installation/uninstallation.
Confident, error-free operation - remove human errors by using this specialized software, and get perfect results every time.
If you have a Mac, then you'll need to run Windows under the emulator (like VMware Fusion or similar) for RAW 4 PRO to work.
Windows OS 7 or higher, either x32 or x64 bit, with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 , and Internet Explorer browser installed. Your PC must have a C: drive. These are all very standard requirements.
(Mac users: must use Windows virtualization environment like VMware Fusion – Windows Virtual Machine.)
Screen resolution recommended: 1280×720 and up (but will also work on 1024×768.)
FREE with RAW 4 PRO:
- H.264 video output encoder
- ProRes video output encoder
- DNxHD video output encoder.
DNxHD decoder is free as well; download link included with RAW 4 PRO in case you don’t have it installed yet.
- Cineform/CineformRAW video output encoder (codec is a separate free download - the link comes with RAW 4 PRO. Older versions are just fine, too – we use Cineform Neo v5 here for years now!) Cineform is a division of GoPro.
NOTE: we don't simply link to Cineform download. RAW 4 PRO actually comes with specific components that allow legitimate output in CineformRAW (as well as debayered Cineform)